- The Solihull Together Local Hero award NEW
Award presented by: The Editor, Solihull Observer
This award is for an individual or small group who have had a big impact on the lives of family members, neighbours or local community. The award recognises people who are making a difference to adults living in Solihull and are doing this work in an unpaid or voluntary capacity. It includes neighbours, carers and volunteers.
- The Solihull Together Care Professional of the Year*
This award is for an outstanding social care professional (eg social worker, care worker, support worker) who works, in a paid capacity, to improve the lives of adults in Solihull.
- The Solihull Together Health Professional of the Year*
This award is for an outstanding health care worker (eg qualified nurse, doctor, therapist, mental health professional), who works to improve the lives of adults in Solihull.
- The Solihull Together Care Team of the Year
This award is for the team (made up of two or more people) that has made an outstanding contribution to caring for adults in Solihull. This award is open to the public and private sector, professional and voluntary groups and includes teams who provide care at home, in a care home or other setting.
- The Solihull Together Primary Care Service of the Year
This award celebrates innovation in care for adult patients. It is open to providers of primary care including GP surgeries, pharmacies, dentists and opticians.
- The Solihull Together award for Dementia-friendly service
This award is for any commercial, public sector or voluntary organisation in Solihull that has introduced service improvements or innovations to help people live well with dementia.
- The Solihull Together award for collaborative working
This award is open to any partnership or project which involves two or more organisations, groups or societies working together to support adults in Solihull. It is open to all types of organisation including private, public sector and voluntary groups such as clubs, associations and neighbourhood forums.
- The Solihull Together award for outstanding community project
This award is for an innovative project delivered in a community setting, which supports adults, particularly those who are vulnerable or frail. This category is open to all types of organisation including voluntary groups and private or public sector organisations. It is also open to individuals.
- The Solihull Together award for outstanding customer care
This award is open to individuals, voluntary, public and private sector teams or organisations that provide a great customer experience for adults in Solihull. This could include providing care for someone in a crisis situation.
- The Solihull Together Inspiring Leader award * NEW
This award celebrates the most inspirational individuals, at any level of an organisation, who have demonstrated leadership and have kept colleagues motivated in the face of challenges and changes. It is open to all types of organisations supporting adults in Solihull.
- The Solihull Together Chairman’s Award (no nominations required for this award) This is a discretionary award chosen by the judging panel for any nominee who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to improving the lives of adults in Solihull.
*All categories marked with an asterisk are for individuals only.
If you're ready to start your nomination now, click here. Good luck!